Friends, CA is not difficult to crack, all you need is little a little patience and hard work. There is no shortcut to success. One cannot expect himself to pass by doing selective study of any course. You might have heard the proverb-“A little knowledge is a dangerous thing “. The same applies to our reputed course and the recent papers have confirmed this.
Coming to my main article a proper mindset is required to appear in any professional exam
Follow these tips to ensure that your hard work does not go in vain
- Remember you are working this hard for yourself and not for anybody else.
- Set a target you would like to achieve .the thing here is to be realistic. Setting a target like All India Rank 1 when you have less time and more syllabus to cover would be an inaccurate assessment of the situation.
- Write down on a paper the marks you would like to achieve and see it every day. This will surely motivate you.
- Keep social activity to a minimum. It’s good to meet your friends but when I was preparing I did not meet my friends and they understood me. Remember you will have enough time after your exams.
- Don’t get sad by seeing some of your friends in Finals. Remember everyone has a separate life journey and you don’t even have an idea what they have gone through.
- Prepare a list of topics in each subject which want extra attention. By this I don’t mean that you should ignore other chapters.
- Use compilers as a tool to help you and don’t use it as an end itself. Refer to ICAI modules and other reference books
- ICAI modules are thick but don’t doubt their ability, they are the best. They just need some time and effort.
- Always remember that no matter what the result is, hard work will never go in vain. It will help you at some point of time.
- Don’t stick to important questions given by some teachers. Everything is important.
- Prefer to study in room isolated from noise, disturbances. This will surely help a lot.
- Study at whatever time you want to but I would like to say the most productive study happens in the morning when your mind is completely fresh.
- Be focused in your studies. Remember wastage of one day might lead to wastage of 6 months.
- Don’t lose hope in god because you are failing again and again. Remember everything happens for the good.
- Take short breaks during your study. It’s important to freshen up your mind after a period. For e.g. after studying for 3 hours take a break of 20-30 minutes.
- Don’t ignore your health and eat unhealthy food. Remember CA is war and a fit body surely helps u.
- Keep the talking to the minimum. Reduce your time on the phone. Instead talk to your parents who know you better than anybody else.
- Never let the past haunt you. Take each attempt as a fresh attempt. This will help to keep the frustration to the minimum and lead to more focused study.
- Ignore the harsh remarks of other on failing. They don’t even know what you are capable of. Your success in exams would be a sweet revenge on them.
WORK HARD, STUDY WELL, AND YOU WILL SURELY GO THROUGH.