By definition it means anything which makes us feel peaceful and content Many times we limit our happiness on happening/non happening of a certain event like passing in exams ,getting an exemption but what we fail to understand that happiness is a constant state of mind . Being happy only requires a positive frame of mind .
Spirituality can help in achieving our goals . Its not confined to a particular religion . Caste or Creed So it can be followed by anyone
Following are some guidelines to inculcate spirituality into your daily lifestyle
1. Start your day by meditating for 5 minutes . Channelize your thoughts on what yours agenda for the day and how to go about it .
2. Set small achievable goals on achievement of which of reward yourself with the much needed rest and sleep.
3. Maintain a Goals Diary. List down all the goals you would like to achieve and review them on a weekly basis and monitor your growth.
4. Never set your happiness on happiness on happening of a certain event . In this way your outlook towards life will become negative and you will be unsatisfied even after achieving your goals .
5. Always remember the importance of family . They help you shape as a person .
6. Your true competition is with yourself . Always aim for the best .
7. Peace of mind is very important . If we are not content we cannot help others .
8. Remember the endless power of your soul which is self healing and self growing.
9. Always remember that you are capable enough , have the zeal to succeed in life and will always do good in life no matter what the situation is
10 . Review your daily activities at night when you are about to sleep .
Let go of the tensions as your mind connects itself to the supreme Almighty .
By inculcating these guidelines one can achieve personal growth and achieve what he desires .